Game Master (Office Assistant)
(Virtual/Part Time to Full-Time)
Do you absolutely love interacting with people on a daily basis, particularly startups and entrepreneurs? Are you someone who can multitask and pivot to different tasks as they come up? Do you show up to every meeting 10 minutes early? Do people say that you are the reason operations run smoothly? Do you wake up every morning motivated to make the world (and where you work) a better place? Do you want to work with an awesome and fun team? If so, have we got an opportunity for you!
Specifically, we are looking for someone to manage the firm calendar, coordinate meetings, and be one of the first voices (or faces) someone hears when they call Wilson Dutra. We are also looking for someone to work with invoicing and reaching out to clients regarding invoicing. Preferably, you feel comfortable performing basic intake of client calls or are willing to learn.
Here are a few ideal attributes we would be looking for from you:
- Love fun.
- Love tech.
- Love learning.
- Have an attention to detail.
- Comfortable working virtually/remotely.
- Organization maestro.
- Friendly and professional with others, including our team and clients.
- Have some understanding about the basics of intellectual property.*
- Have a vision for or some past experience running a law office.*
- Comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite.
* If you have an abundance of the other ideal attributes…please don’t let these dissuade you from applying!
- Be a people liaison and connector – answer and follow-up with clients in a timely fashion, be comfortable answering questions, help answer the phone to triage appropriately, do light sorting for potential client intake.
- Juggle multiple calendars to make sure everything runs smoothly and on-time (be the team’s keeper!)
- Ensure no email, phone call, text, invoice, meeting, or engagement letter slips through the cracks!
- Enjoy documenting and being organized – saving files to folders, organizing/setting up new client folders, making sure i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed.
This is currently a part time position with potential to grow into full time in the future. As this is part time, you may work during whatever hours suit you, as long as at least some of the time overlaps with business hours to allow for interactions with clients and other team members.
Since this is not a typical position, we are not looking for a typical cover letter. Please tell us about whatever technology or brand you believe has made the world a better place in the last ten years. Feel free to apply wherever you found this post or on our website. (Applications without a resume and cover letter will not be considered, so, you know…please do that.)
We look forward to hearing from you!